Strategic Geographical Position Connecting Central Asia to South Asia, and Leading to Europe
Trade & Economy:
Tax & Duties
Strong Government Commitment for Investment Climate Reforms.
Liberal Investment Law
Ownership & Profit
Agreements & Memberships
For more Information:
1. The company must verify its necessary documents at the embassy/consulate of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in the residence country through a letter addressed to the MFA. In the absence of the Afghan Mission, the company must provide an introduction letter from its respective embassy or commercial attaché in Kabul.
2. The above-mentioned letter should contain information about the president, vice president and legal representative and the request regarding opening a new company or a branch in Afghanistan.
3. All submitted documents must be authenticated by the Afghan Embassy/consulate in the respective country or by the company’s consulate /commercial attaché in Kabul and verified by Consulate Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan.
4. The registration form issued by Directorate General for Economic Cooperation of the MFA should be filled out and signed by the president, vice president or legal representative.
5. Brief background information of the company and future plans /activities in Afghanistan should be attached with registration form.
6. All above aforementioned documents should be submitted in two sets (original and copy). Once the procedure is completed the company will be officially introduced (within 24 hours) to the Ministry of Commerce and Industries for the issuance of business license.
Note: For more details or questions please contact the Economic Cooperation Department at +93202100374